Tuesday, April 17, 2018

What I Wore March 31st

You've already seen this dress but that's because I couldn't resist posting the photo of Lee and I as we both look really happy in it. I did a huge Simply Be order recently, but I sent it all back except a few nighties and two dresses. This is one of the dresses. I loved the mint green of the skirt and I thought that this dress would be perfect for an Easter wedding.

The neckline is slightly Bardot ish, I guess you could wear it rolled down, but I liked it like this because it didn't show my bra straps. I think it looks nice anyway. I wore the dress with my Evans leggings and the leather boots I bought recently. They are slightly tight on the ankles but I think they'll give a bit as they're leather. I was really glad I'd worn them because part of Kelham Island was really cold, I was glad my leggings were tucked in!

The material of this dress is slightly like scuba material, and is quite staticky, neither of these things bother me but some people don't like those things! The dress was around £23 in the sale which is a great price :)

I love this style of dress as you'll know, I must own about ten dresses with the wide elastic band on the middle like this! I like the silhouette it gives me, and I feel comfortable in dresses like this. The colour of the skirt is a bit more minty than is showing in this lighting.


No comments:

Post a Comment