Friday, July 21, 2017

What I Wore 9th June evening

When we got back from Brantome we all spent the rest of the day around the pool, enjoying a last swim before we had to come home. Once again I had a shower and then put this dress on. I haven't worn it before although I bought it forever ago when Leah bought it too. I tried it on a couple of months ago but felt it was a bit too short and tight, but again, when I'm on holiday I just don't care as much. Having seen the photo I think it looks fine, so I think it's one of those dresses where I need to fake it til I make it!

It's a nice, cool cotton, and has a cute little pocket on the chest. It has a nice tie that I decided to tie at the front, but you could equally tie it at the back. I love the pattern and the colours!


No comments:

Post a Comment