Tuesday, April 11, 2017

What I Wore March 8th

I went out to a gig in the evening of March the 8th, to see Laura Marling in Leeds. I used to follow her stuff closely, and have seen her a few times, but it's been a while this time. Sam and I haven't seen her in about four years, we think. She played a good mix of old and new stuff and I really enjoyed myself.

I wore this outfit, made of completely new items. I got the Girl Gang t-shirt in the January sales from Simply Be. It's a really gorgeously cut t-shirt - the sleeves are perfect and I love the slogan. The skirt was in the Scarlett & Jo sales recently, and it's a gorgeous net skirt that I felt was perfect for a gig. It's got a wide elasticated band at the waist, but then the skirt is really flared after that. I like it a lot and I'll probably wear it loads!


Standing outside the back door, it's not a perfect spot but the sun in the house was too much


A close up of the slogan


I know you can't see it perfectly, but the netting made it hard to take a photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment