Thursday, December 8, 2016

Halloween accessories

In October I joined in a bloggers Halloween swap and received a gorgeous package full of goodies including socks, chocolate, nail polish and jewellery. I decided to wear the jewellery for the comic con we went to, and I added my maple leaf necklace that my mum brought me back from Canada.

I didn't manage to get a picture of the pin I was wearing, which was a shame, but it was this one from Pin Club.


You can't see them very clearly but these were Halloween earrings - a cat and a tombstone! I have three holes pierced in the lobes of each ear, but could only fit earrings in two as they're quite big!


This clip is really glittery and fun, plus it stayed put in my hair ALL DAY which is a huge plus for me.


And here's my gorgeous maple leaf necklace. I got a few compliments on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment