Friday, September 16, 2016

Camping chic

As I said last post, Lee and I went camping in gale force winds and lots of rain in the middle of August, so I thought I'd give you a very special edition of an outfit post and detail what I wore then.

I packed thickish cotton dresses which helped to keep me warm, as well as long leggings, socks, and jumpers. I genuinely don't care what I look like when I'm camping - I want to be warm and cosy and that's all that matters. I'm one of those people that goes to the loo block in the morning in their pyjamas and with no bra on! I just need to wee!


I'm wearing a Scarlett and Jo dress with cherries on, a stripy cotton jumper from Crazy ClearanceI  think, leggings from George at Asda, hoodie from Evans, socks with Christmas decorations on, and blue shoes. I ended up borrowing some socks off Lee and putting my Dr Marten boots on later in the day! 

1 comment:

  1. I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information?
    Camping

    ReplyDelete