Saturday, June 11, 2016

What I Wore 7th May in France

The 7th of May was the actual wedding of my godmother and her now-husband! They've been together for almost 30 years and engaged for a while, so it's really lovely that they got married too. It was a small wedding in terms of numbers, but it was utterly beautiful and I'm so happy.

My mum and I went shopping a few weeks ago to find her a hat and me a dress, and this is what I got. I love it, it's so swishy and I love the colours and the length. It was perfect for a wedding and I even braved bare legs because the weather was so lovely.

Funny story - I bought some pink sandals to wear, and when I went to put them on just before the wedding, I discovered one was a size 6, my size, but the other was a size 5 and wouldn't go on my foot! Fail! I'll be taking them back. Since my other sandals were bright yellow my mum very nicely lent me her white and silver sandals to wear as they looked a bit better!

My cardigan was from the Claire Richards collection a couple of years ago.


I know we all complain about hanky hems but in this case I think it looks gorgeous and works well for the dress. 


Here's the bride and groom, don't they look lovely? A's dress was silver (it looks sort of green here, which it wasn't) and utterly beautiful. 


And here's a photo of Lee and I towards the end of the evening when a lot of food had been consumed!

No comments:

Post a Comment