Monday, May 23, 2016

What I Wore 24th April

My grandma was 90 in April, and on the 24th we had a bit of a party for her. It was really lovely and I think she had a nice time. I thought I'd share some photos from the lunch.


The cake! It was from M&S and we bought the primroses to add because my grandma loves them. I stuck them on the cake, we had a flat 90 too but unfortunately I dropped it and it smashed, so we had to improvise with candles!


My cousin Gary, my grandma, and Gary's partner Ali. They live in Oxfordshire so we don't get to see them often but it's always nice when we do!


All the cousins and my grandma. My cousin Rob, his fiancee Beth, Lee, me, my step-cousin N, Peter, and my other step-cousin N - protecting their names for privacy!


With my mum and stepdad and aunt and uncle added too.


My mum, her sister Caroline and my grandma. My mum had the tunic made when she was in India recently, isn't it gorgeous?


And here's what I wore. I bought the skirt from Interrobang Art after Lolly recommended them, I love the pattern. The white top is from Yours clothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment