Sunday, December 20, 2015

What I Wore 12th December

December 12th was my stepdad's 60th birthday so we had a party. It was held in the same place I had my 30th party almost two years ago, we decorated with some banners and the venue did the food. It was chicken curry, chilli, jacket potatoes, rice, and cheese, it was delicious!

I had seen this dress when Betty modelled it for Scarlett and Jo, but I couldn't justify the £72 price tag, not even for a party. I kept keeping an eye on the Evans website and eventually the dress went to half price, just £36. That was much more my speed, so I ordered it straight away. I love it even more in person. It's sort of a stretchy cotton, and it's fully lined (I wore a red bra underneath and you can't tell) and the pattern is just gorgeous.


I'm wearing it with leggings from George at Asda and a lace-backed shrug from New Look, both of which you've seen before. 


No comments:

Post a Comment