Thursday, November 12, 2015

Weekend trip to Somerset

In the middle of October I went to Somerset with my mum. My stepdad was already there; he'd been there all week seeing his mum and stepdad and staying in their static caravan which is a few miles from their house. My mum and I went down on Thursday on the train.

I didn't take many photos as unfortunately I was quite ill, and after battling through Friday I stayed at the caravan on Saturday to recuperate. I did have a lovely time though. The caravan overlooks the sea at Blue Anchor so it's just lovely!

Here's the few photos I did take.


Selfie of me and my mum on the train!


Really delicious coffee ice cream that I had in Watchet.


The really cool ceiling in the pub in Blue Anchor


And again


Me and my mum at Porlock Weir


And here's the most money I've ever won on a 2p machine! Haha, I love them but never win!

No comments:

Post a Comment