Thursday, November 5, 2015

Weekend trip to Scarborough

Lee and I went on a last-minute trip to Scarborough a few weeks ago. We used to go away quite often, but lack of money and time recently has put a dampener on that. But we needed some space so we booked a B&B and set off quite early.

We parked on Marina Drive and had some lunch, then played in some of the amusement arcades for a couple of hours. Then we went to find our Bed and Breakfast, Jadella's. We got a really friendly welcome from the owners and met their cat and dog. Our room was huge, on the first floor with a squishy sofa in the bay window. The bathroom had a massive bath, which we both relaxed in (I never have a bath!), filled with lots of Badedas bubbles (my faaaavourite smell!).

We went out later for fish and chips, and then went back in the arcades and played pool. In the morning, we had a really nice breakfast in the B&B - Lee doesn't eat red meat so he got a vegetarian breakfast. I would definitely recommend Jadella's!


Here's what I wore - a dress from Yours that Lolly gave me last year. I wear it a lot - the 3/4 length sleeves are perfect for autumn weather, and I like how it looks on me. 


Here's Lee's t-shirt - I do like him to sometimes wear t-shirts that aren't band ones, so I bought it for his birthday


We went in the Harbour Bar for ice cream


It was a little bit overcast but at least it wasn't raining!


This was the bedding in the B&B!


Lee takes the first shot. I have never beaten him at pool, I am SO rubbish


Here's Scarborough by night


Isn't it lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment