Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Photo An Hour September

I took part in Photo An Hour again on 26th September, which was a busy day for me as I went to Yarndale in Skipton with my friend Sarah!


8am and I did NOT want to wake up


9am and I looked a bit better, in the car ready to go to Leeds to catch the train


10am - Leeds train station waiting for Sarah


11am and we were on one of the double decker busses Yarndale lays on. Can you see the crochet flowers behind me?


Noon and this was my view - lots and lots of gorgeous yarn and fibre arts!


1pm - Sarah and I fortified ourselves with an ice cream


Just after 2pm and we were in the bar opposite Skipton station drinking wine! We had delicious burgers, too


3pm was dessert time. This was a Cointreau creme brulee and it was delicious!


4pm saw us back on the train. This is Sarah's train face


5pm and this is Lee who nicely came to pick me up


6pm and I was melting butter into condensed milk for a dessert that Lee wanted us to make


7pm and we were watching I <3 1989. This is Axl Rose, I promise


8pm and we were playing Yoshi's Woolly World on the Wii. I didn't mention yet that Lee and I got matching Yoshi tattoos recently!


9pm and this is the dessert. It's very sweet but yummy!


10pm and I was on my computer, on Tumblr.


11pm and it was bedtime, so here I am laid on the bed!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous that you went to Yarndale, I bet it was soo much fun! :) That desert looks yummy too!

    I took part in photo an hour too (you can find mine here http://secondhandsusie.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/photo-hour-september-2015.html)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get to Yarndale this year.

    ReplyDelete