Sunday, July 26, 2015

Holiday Post #3

On the Saturday of our holiday we left the Loire and headed south to a place near Angouleme where my godmother and her partner now live. My mum and Alison grew up together in Yorkshire and are still really close friends. Alison and Derek used to live in Portsmouth but moved to France several years ago. Their house is huge, and gorgeous! The weather was beautiful so we sat outside in the garden and had a barbecue.

I didn't take any photos except of what we were eating and drinking! Typical! Oh well.


Derek introduced me to Desperado - lager with tequila flavour. I only drink lager when it's really hot!


My dessert was Opera Cake, coffee flavoured deliciousness


While Lee had Trois Chocolats and reported it was very good too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment