Tuesday, April 21, 2015

What I Wore 11th April

I've been writing writing writing and I finally got to a good threshhold on Saturday 11th April. Our new kitchen was sitting in flat packs in the old kitchen which made cooking really difficult, so Lee and I decided to go out for tea. I wanted Mexican food but there's no Mexican restaurant in Barnsley. Lee remembered that there's a Las Iguanas in Meadowhall, so off we went.

I recently got these cardigans from Peacocks for £10 in the sale. I got a kelly green one, a mint green one, and this pale pink one. They're a size 22 but they fit me well enough.

The dress I got from the clothes swap in Sheffield, I believe it was originally Lolly's. It's a Lovedrobe one, I love the pattern on it.

My rose quartz necklace is from Pookledo.



1 comment:

  1. That outfit is gorgeous - right up my street. Also, HAIR! That bob really suits you - it frames your face really well.

    ReplyDelete