Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Books I Read in March

Due to being ill at the beginning of the month, where I didn't get out of bed for days and could barely do anything while I laid there, I didn't read much in March.



I bought this for Lee for Christmas but read it first, whoops. It was fun, just a little look at the jokes that Simpsons writers have put in. I'd recommend it!



This was just terrible. I feel bad for saying that as a writer myself, but it honestly felt like bad fanfic that had managed to get published. It promised to be a sexy read, but there was no sex - it just faded to black. Not recommended



This was for my book club, but I LOVED it. It's about a serial killer and is kind of based on the Moors Murderers. It is a bit unbelievable at times but enjoyable enough that it didn't matter. I highly recommend this if you're into crime.



I picked this up in an Amazon sale, having heard it was a good book for younger teenagers. I'm a bit dubious about books written by celebrities especially if they're for children or young adults - it isn't as easy as it looks. However, this is a genuinely good book and I've now bought the second in the trilogy.



This was free on Amazon and although I didn't hate it, I didn't love it. It's a decent enough chick lit read (I hate that term but it does the job) if you're into that. Anne is a good heroine, I felt. I thought the ending was rushed, though.

Wow, I feel like I read a lot of genres this month!



No comments:

Post a Comment