Friday, November 21, 2014

What I Wore November 4th

On November the 4th I went to work wearing a very different outfit to this and about halfway through my day I realised I had a stain on my top half! This happens sometimes and is not one bit glamorous. I got changed before I headed back out.

I went to an event in Sheffield about LGBT+ bullying towards young people. It was really amazing, there were researchers and practitioners and young people and it felt like a really safe space to talk about issues and to listen to young people. I went as I thought it would inform my writing, and I really think it did.

Anyhow, this is what I wore.



This jumper was from Simply Be in the sale last New Year. It's really soft to touch and I like the 3/4 sleeve length and the colour.


This top was from New Look just a couple of weeks ago. I liked the mesh detail on the top.


A better close up of the mesh. I felt a bit like my boobs were too much on show, but in the photos I think I was worrying over nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment