Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Visit to Lands End and What I Wore 30th September

On the Tuesday of our holiday we went to Land's End. We were staying near the Devon border so it was quite a trip but I couldn't go to Cornwall and not go to the most westerly part of the mainland UK! It costs £6 to go in and park but I suppose someone has to maintain it. There were lots of people there even though it was quite late in the season. 

The thing that got me was the sea and the vastness of it! It is lovely and beautiful but also so very overwhelming. You can stand right on the cliffs. 

There's a restaurant which is reasonably priced. We had some lovely fish and chips. We also got the touristy photo under the sign taken, but it will arrive soon. It's a really fun place to visit. 



Look at the beautiful weather we had 


And the blueness of the sea


Lee


Me. This is the close up of the dress I was wearing





The dress was from everything5pounds which can be very hit and miss but I love this dress, it's nice and soft with a bit of a sheen and I think the pattern is interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment