Friday, September 12, 2014

Wedding of the Year

Haha the title is not me being sarcastic! This past weekend Lee and I went to our friends Leanne and Adi's wedding. I have been friends with Leanne for almost ten years and I adore her, and Adi is such a great person too. We've been out as a foursome for food lots of times, and I'm so glad we're all friends. I was thrilled when they got engaged a couple of years ago.

The wedding was held in York at the Merchant Adventurers Hall which is the most beautiful medieval hall right in the heart of York. The ceremony was beautiful, the meal was lovely, and I saw an old friend and made some new ones.

I thought I'd post some photos of the day.


This is Leanne and Adi just after signing the register.


And their first dance in the undercroft.


And there's me, slightly drunk after lots of wine! I wore this dress that I wore for Style XL

Leanne and Adi are currently on their honeymoon in Morocco which I'm very jealous of as I've always wanted to go. I'm looking forward to seeing then to hear all about it!



1 comment:

  1. looks lovely! I love the Bride's hair and dress :)

    ReplyDelete