Saturday, August 30, 2014

Blog Every Day in August - Day 30

Today I'd like to show you my zine. A zine is like a little self-published magazine and can be about anything in the world. Mine are "perzines" which means "personal zine". That means that I actually blather on about loads of different issues and subjects that are relevant to me.

I've been reading zines for over 15 years but it was only about 2.5 years ago that I actually wrote my own. It's called Opinionated Nobody and I've just finished the 7th issue


I've done it landscape instead of portrait this time, which I liked a lot. It covers subjects like the death of a family friend, punk, writing, Rik Mayall, and birthday parties. 

You can buy it from me by contacting me on sullenhearts@gmail.com. It costs £1.70 inc postage within the UK, but more for postage abroad. I am also up for trades if you also write a zine. 

If you'd like to buy other zines, my favourite distro is Marching Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment