Saturday, August 2, 2014

Blog Every Day in August - Day 2

I have a post scheduled for tomorrow so I'm skipping today's theme, which is about blog challenges, as I don't join in any fashion ones any more. Instead I'm going to do Day 3 today, which is about the last book I read.



I read this book over last weekend. I saw it mentioned on a blog I read, thought it sounded like my kind of thing, and immediately got it for a couple of quid on eBay (I love eBay). I devoured it; it's really good and I recommend it!

It's about a midwife who does a home Caesarean on a dead woman on a cold night when she can't get the woman to a hospital. She's arrested for murder and the story is told by her daughter, who was a teenager at the time. It is easy to read but has enough twists and turns to keep the interest. I would give it a strong nine out of ten!

Here's the rest of the days in the challenge:

1.          Introduction who am I?
2.          Do you join in with any Linky’s or blog challenges? Tell us about them
3.          What was the last book you read?
4.          Have you been to any blog related events or are you going to any soon?
5.          What's in my makeup bag?
6.          Restaurant visit (The last on you went to / your favourite) 
7.          What are your holiday essentials? (Clothes, products Misc that you can’t live without)
8.          Make something (Share a recipe or just what you had for tea)
9.          What skincare products are you using? 
10.       Room tour
11.       What have you been wearing this week?
12.       Savoury or Sweet, Discuss 
13.       Inside my wardrobe
14.       False Eyelashes or show us an Eye makeup style
15.       Day out
16.       Summer Holiday (Have you got a holiday booked, tell us about it? Not going away this year, talk about your best holiday)
17.       Party Food, what makes a good party buffet for you. Maybe you’ve had a party recently and not had chance to blog about it. 
18.       Lip products
19.       Your Local Town or City
20.       Style yourself for a blogging event
21.       Drinks (what's your cup of tea or tipple) 
22.       Best Buys and Worst beauty buys
23.       A day in the life (let us follow you around)
24.       Nails
25.       If you could only eat one food forever what would you pick
26.       What’s in your to read pile?
27.       Share some blogger love. Which blogs do you enjoy reading and why?
28.       Essentials for a weekend away. What would you take?
29.       Your favourite place
30.       Empties (think ahead save the packaging of anything you use up this month and do a mini review of products you have got to the end of)
31.       Highlights of the Month

No comments:

Post a Comment