Thursday, April 3, 2014

What I Wore March 8th and a trip to the seaside

Where I'm from in the middle of the country there's no sea so I'm very envious of those who have it close by. Every now and then I get antsy and demand to be taken to the seaside! And so Lee and I decided to combine a trip to Durham to visit his family with a trip to South Shields. We played in the arcades, we had ice cream, and we sat on the beach for a while. It was cold but fresh, and so lovely!



You can't see my dress perfectly but it's from Asos, it's a swing dress which I like, and it has POCKETS. The hoodie is from New Look and has inbuilt earphones in the hood strings which is quite cool. The boots are from Simply Be. 


Hope you enjoy my deserted beach pictures too!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh lovely! An empty beach is the best thing ever. I live by the sea but its a stony beach. Not quite the same! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beach, still dream of living by the seaside... I used to live 10 minutes from the beach now it is just over an hour... still go there as often as I can :)

    ReplyDelete