Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What I Wore January 7th

I work at my job in Leeds every Tuesday and I posted before how I wore this outfit and didn't feel like myself, or the myself that I have become over the past couple of years.. However, this skirt is ideal for work, so I teamed it today with a t-shirt from New Look that I absolutely love. I'd had my eye on it for ages and when it went into the sale I snapped it up. It has a duckling on it!

I asked my colleague Alexis to take these photos and then linked her to this blog, so thanks Alexis if you're reading!


Skirt - Yours
T-shirt - New Look



These boots were my main present from my mum for Christmas. Simply Be has a range of calf sizes, these are the biggest but to be honest they're a bit too big on me, which NEVER happens! I love them with long skirts and with short dresses, and probably with my jeans too! 

This photo is very steampunk don't you think?


I bought this jumper in Doncaster at the rad fat shopping trip. I'd seen it online but the cream one was out of stock, so when I saw it in store I had to have it. It's so soft, it's funky, and it has 3/4 length sleeves. Those are my jumper requirements! 

No comments:

Post a Comment