Sunday, August 4, 2013

What I Wore July 4th

On July 4th Lee and I and my mum and stepdad were all back from our holidays so we went over to their house to swap presents and holiday photos. It was just beginning to be hot, and this is what I wore.


I'd been eyeing up this shirt dress from Yours Clothing for ages but I wasn't sure about it's £30 price tag as the style isn't something I've tried before. When I saw it in the sale for £18, it came home with me.

I love the colour and the style. I sized up to make room for my boobs but I didn't have to. The shirt buttons at the top are very secure and don't gape. The dress is a lovely length on me. 

Photo taken by my stepdad outside the back of my mum's house. 


This is the bottom of my leggings. They're from Yours too, they're calf length so perfect for the summer, and I like the lace edging to them :) 

1 comment: