Saturday, August 31, 2013

What I Wore 25th August

Lee and I were out of food almost entirely, so we decided to bite the bullet and head to Asda. I LOATHE supermarkets, and we always argue when we go - I've been known to just abandon an entire basket of shopping cos I get so annoyed! We usually do it in small bits or get it delivered, but today we braved it, and it was actually fine.

Here's what I wore. I got this Simply Be dress in the sale a couple of months ago, and I LOVE the pattern on it. It's gorgeous!


Please excuse the mess to my right, it's still carpeting from when we redid the living room! 

Dress, Simply Be
Leggings, H&M
Shoes, Dr Marten

3 comments:

  1. Pretty dress and I spy some DM Mary Janes. I have those too. I hate food shopping. It makes me want to grievously injure people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress, and I love food shopping lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome dress. The print is gorgeous! ♡

    ♡ Mel xoxo

    ReplyDelete