Sunday, June 2, 2013

What I Wore 27th May

Last weekend Lee and I went to the Lake District with my mum, stepdad, grandma, aunt, uncle, and cousins. We had a big cottage which was really lovely and well-equipped, right in the middle of Ambleside. On Saturday Lee and I went to Keswick for a quick look round, and on Sunday we walked round Ambleside. On Sunday night we went out into the park at midnight to look at the stars and take light trails pictures! I'll share some of the photos when I can.

Monday was the Bank Holiday and it was also my mum's birthday, so it was nice that we were all together for it. This is what I wore:


Black leggings - H&M £7.99 (I love how tight these are at the ankles)
Black spotty skirt - Yours Clothing £9.60 in the sale
Striped top - H&M £7.99
Black cardigan - New Look, ages ago


My uncle took these photos, so thank you to him for that! 

1 comment: