Sunday, June 9, 2013

Magnificent 7th - well, 9th

I'm a bit late in posting this as I didn't get chance to do it earlier.

This month's theme was maxi. I don't own mane maxi dresses, just three. This one, a purple one that's the same, and a black tiered one. I do like them, but I prefer to wear my dresses with leggings.

Anyway I wore this today for my mum, stepdad and grandma coming over for roast dinner.


Red maxi dress - Forever 21+, a couple of years ago
White cardigan - Sainsburys, £8, I love it

I'm standing outside my back door. You can excuse the shelves next to me - we're redecorating the living room and we're gloss painting the shelves!

Check out the other bloggers:


2 comments:

  1. Looking good lady and it was great to meet you on Saturday! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit. Red really suits you.

    LiKe wearing leggins as well. I wore mine under my maxi but I've also bought 2 pairs of cycling shorts for warmer days xxx

    ReplyDelete